Shoe Goo Clear
Shoe GOO is the # 1 shoe repair adhesive for many reasons! It’s ideal for fixing worn soles, damaged heels, protecting sports shoes from turf-tear damage, coating shoes and work boots to prevent premature wear and sealing waders or rubber boots. It provides a waterproof seal and is specially designed for strong abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials - ideal for all types of applications on heavy-use items. Can even be used to create extra traction - perfect for skateboards and protecting skater's shoes! Shoe GOO can be used on most shoe materials to get the fix and protection you need.
Eclectic Shoe Goo Shoe Repair Adhesive, Clear, 3.7 Fl. Oz. Product Features:
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Abrasion resistant shoe glue
- Works extremely well on leather, rubber, vinyl, canvas and most all other shoe materials
- Excellent sealant - perfect for patching small holes
- Rebuilds worn out shoe soles and repairs damaged heels
- Waterproof - bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Dries clear and can be painted after 24 hours.
- Withstands temperatures between -40 to 150 °F (-40 to 66 °C)
- Shoe GOO can be used on most shoe materials to get the fix and protection you need.